Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Barnett
Dr. Fred Barnett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, KY, with another office in Henderson, KY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Barnett is affiliated with Methodist Hospital and Methodist Hospital Union County. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Barnett has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Fred Barnett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, KY.
Dr. Ladan Modallel
Henderson, KY 1.70 mi18
Dr. Iyad Aljabi
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Henderson, KY 1.75 mi36
Dr. Venkata Kuppala
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Henderson, KY 1.75 mi16