A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddie Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddie Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bennett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 11 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Freddie J. Bennett practice?
Dr. Freddie Bennett practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.