Learn more about Dr. Freddie Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddie Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bennett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddie James Bennett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Freddie J. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Freddie Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Freddie Bennett practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Primary Care Doctors.