A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddie Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddie Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bennett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddie James Bennett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Freddie J. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Freddie Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Freddie Bennett practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.