A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Berge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berge graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Jay Berge MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fred J. Berge practice?
- Dr. Fred Berge has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Berge practices Psychiatry near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Psychiatrists.