A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Berge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berge
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Berge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berge graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Jay Berge MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fred J. Berge practice?
- Dr. Fred Berge has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Berge practices Psychiatry near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Psychiatrists.