Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Berger
Dr. Fred Berger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with another office in La Jolla, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Berger is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. Dr. Berger has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Berger has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Fred Berger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. Charles Ettari
La Jolla, CA 0.05 mi45
Dr. Melissa Lorang
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
La Jolla, CA 0.05 mi7
Dr. Roger Kasendorf
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Psychiatry, Pain Management
La Jolla, CA 0.05 mi11