Dr. Fred Blackledge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred Blackledge?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Fred Blackledge?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2014

I'd do it again...

Cannot say enough positive things about this Dr., his staff and the facility. I felt cared 'for' and cared 'about' during the entire experience. Because I had several hours to travel to have the consultation appointment and this procedure performed, he & his staff made every effort to accommodate me in all ways possible. They all went out of their way to make MY schedule their own. I.E., when I arrived early for the consultation, they worked me right in; when we were concerned about finding our way from the office to the Bed and Breakfast after the procedure, they offered to 'lead us there'; when we made our 'dry run' from the Bed and Breakfast to the office (so as to be there on time for the procedure early the next morning) & were sitting in the parking lot of the facility for a few minutes --- who comes walking out to our car in his 'scrubs' to greet us?? -- Yes, Dr. Blackledge. He 'first-name' introduced himself to my husband & began asking if I was ready for my procedure the next morning! If you are even THINKING about having this work done, he's your man and his staff is your staff... What a difference his skill, caring and concern have made in my opinion of my reflection in the mirror. A million words of appreciation to the Blackledge group.

August 14th, 2013

Dr. Blackledge has wonderful bedside manner and followed up with me promptly. He also made sure to answer all of my questions and put my mind at ease. His staff was also very welcoming and friendly. I will be recommending him to everyone I know.

November 13th, 2011

Personable

The moment you walk in the door you are greeted by an exceptional woman at the front desk, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, my experience was a feeling of a caring Doctor and staff, thanks to you all

January 13th, 2011

A patient!

Very professional and "GREAT" bedside manner.

September 2nd, 2017