A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Block, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Harold Block MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred H. Block practice?
- Dr. Fred Block has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Block practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westport, CT.
See New York Internists.