A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Bockenstedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bockenstedt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bockenstedt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Bockenstedt, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bockenstedt graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Bockenstedt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Paul Bockenstedt MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fred P. Bockenstedt practice?
- Dr. Fred Bockenstedt has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Bockenstedt practices Radiology near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Radiologists.