A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Bressler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Bressler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bressler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bressler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Bressler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bressler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bressler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Jay Bressler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Fred J. Bressler practice?
- Dr. Fred Bressler has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Bressler practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.