A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Bressler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Bressler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Bressler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bressler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bressler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Jay Bressler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Fred J. Bressler practice?
- Dr. Fred Bressler has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Bressler practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.