Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Aug 25th, 2015

Dr. Bressler and his staff run you in and out like cattle. He is more interested in telling you what you want than listening to what you really want. He was a complete disappointment and I am researching corrective surgery.

Jul 22nd, 2015

I went to Dr. Bressler for minimal bridge work ( reduce hump). He promised not to shorten my nose or change the tip of my nose. I came out of surgery with a shortened, upturned nose and the hump on my bridge was barely removed and still visible. It has been a nightmare. Beware.

Dr Bressler chopped off my nose tip show details Dr Bressler chopped off my nose tip
by nyny on Jun 26th, 2015

Dr Bressler happened to be my worst nightmare. He shortened my nose and removed my nose tip and left it shapeless, blunt, round and wide. He also placed unnecessary amount of grafts in my nose (which we never discussed). he was supposed to add a graft to one side only. I honestly never came across a doctor who blatently lies to your face about what he did to my nose. He did things that specifically asked him not to do, however he imposed his own idea of aesthetics on my face (which he lacks). Clearly he ruined my nose, as i no longer have a nose tip and a wide bridge. . I went into surgery for improvement, not for my ethnicity and unique features to be erased. I did not go in to look different, but that is what i received. He will forever be a con in my book. Please beware

by Gabby G on Apr 6th, 2015

Dr.Bressler Just preformed a Rhinoplasty Surgery on me 13 days ago. He cam highly recommended by a friend and plus i read really great reviews by him. From the start until now i have been amazed how wonderful he is and his whole staff. Down to the consultaion they nailed it on what i wanted done to my nose, i booked an appt within 30 days. The day of surgery the whole team made me feel so relaxed that i wasnt even nervous going into surgery. The recovery time was great!!! i was not in pain at all not even a little the brusing and swelling was minimal. i am 13 days post op and i couldnt be happier with the results im seeing so far i know its going to take months before seeing my true results. As of now im still seeing him twice a week. all in all i give him 5 stars!!!! and i highly recommend him.

worst outcome show details worst outcome
by Rhinoplastydisaster on Feb 17th, 2015

Dr Bressler performed my rhinoplasty in 2014 and the results were nothing but terrible. He left my nose deformed and now i have breathing issues as well. He offered to fix it, but i could never trust him to fix what he ruined. I should have chosen Dr Funk in the first place. Dr F has better aesthetics. Stay away from this doctor.

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
by Sepideh on Feb 6th, 2015

I was referred to him by a friend who got a rhinoplasty done by him. Her nose looked amazing. I went in for a consultation. He was the only doctor I talked to, bexcuse I knew I wanted him to be the one to do my rhinoplasty immediately. He did such an amazing job. It looks so natural. I haven't had anyone who was able to point it out! And everyone that knew I was getting it done absolutely love it. I am so happy with my results

Highly Recommended!!! show details Highly Recommended!!!
Apr 26th, 2014

After doing a lot of research I chose Dr. Bressler. He's doing my revision rhinoplasty in a few weeks. He and his office staff are all very nice and I like it that he takes time to listen. He truly cares about his patients. I really feel comfortable with my decision. I'm so excited!!!

Revision Rhinoplasty Consultation show details Revision Rhinoplasty Consultation
by Anonymous on Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr. Bressler has a reputation as being one of the best physicians in Houston, that's why i chose him! I saw him for a revision rhinoplasty consultation as I've been unhappy with a previous rhinoplasty by another physician and felt I could have some improvement. He was friendly and I felt at ease at my appointment. He was very straightforward, answered my questions and concerns. He's a very kind and friendly doctor, as well as his other employees. Becky did my imaging and she's sweet and very helpful, and Jay who works the front desk is nice. Overall an outstanding experience with Dr. Bressler and his staff. I know who is doing my revision rhinoplasty! Can't wait!!!!!

Excellent Physician and staff!!!! show details Excellent Physician and staff!!!!
by Korinne on Jan 22nd, 2014

I went for a consultation the other day since I have a deviated septum. This was my first appointment at their office and I was nervous. First of all let me tell you that I Valet Parked which made my visit easy in and easy out. There is ample garage parking however, Valet parking is a nice added plus!!!! I was immediately put at ease when I met Jay who is his front staff. I also met Becky his nurse and also felt a connection with her too. Very easy to talk to!! Dr. Bressler has a great attitude and is highly knowledgeable and regarded in his field and considered one of the best. I knew that I made the right choice by going to him. He made me feel very comfortable and had taken time to discuss with me my concerns. I definitely recommend Dr. Bressler!!!

Revision Rhinoplasty Consult show details Revision Rhinoplasty Consult
by Skye on Dec 10th, 2013

The receptionist/manager greeted me upon arrival and was friendly. However, I found it a big turn off "no no" when the nurse first sat down to talk with me why i was there, and then asks me why do i want a revision and that she didn't see anything wrong with my nose aesthetically. Then i met with the Dr. and think he's super nice and smart. He told me he could fix my problem and to come back in a year to discuss again. Oh and hey this is about "ME" not anyone else. I WOULD HAVE APPRECIATED THE NURSE KEEPING HER COMMENTS TO HERSELF. For that reason i'm not going back. She ruined my feelings for having it done by him and I know he's a top doc.

rhinoplasty Consult show details rhinoplasty Consult
by astro1 on Jul 13th, 2013

I met with Dr. Bressler to discuss a rhinoplasty. His assistant did the imaging with me and not the doctor. I did not feel comfortable in my consult as he seems big headed and he thinks he is the best facial plastic surgeon. After my consult with Dr. Bressler, his office has contacted me several times to ask if I am ready for my surgery. I will call you when I'm ready and if I decide to choose you.

BEST FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON show details BEST FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON
by Patient on Feb 20th, 2013

He is incredibly gifted and talented and excels at rhinoplasty!

Patiedt show details Patiedt
by Glenda Lightfoot on Jun 8th, 2010

Dr. Bressler is a great doctor andeasy to work with he "cares" andis the type of doctor that you canand want to give a hug like he ispart of your family

Fairly helpfull show details Fairly helpfull
Oct 30th, 2009

He listened to issue and offered help in trying to help me with it. Time will tell. Staff was wonderful and Dr. seemed caring.

by citymom33 on Oct 12th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Dr. Bressler is the most AMAZING doctor!!! He is very self assured, and is able to put the patient at ease... He is highly respected by his peers and past patients. Not only is he a fantastic facial plastic surgeon, he is one of the very few who excels an

Read Full Review at citysearch.com