Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
16 Hishire Grove Ln
Houston, TX 77055
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Highly Recommended!!!  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2014

After doing a lot of research I chose Dr. Bressler. He's doing my revision rhinoplasty in a few weeks. He and his office staff are all very nice and I like it that he takes time to listen. He truly cares about his patients. I really feel comfortable with my decision. I'm so excited!!!

|  Revision Rhinoplasty Consultation  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr. Bressler has a reputation as being one of the best physicians in Houston, that's why i chose him! I saw him for a revision rhinoplasty consultation as I've been unhappy with a previous rhinoplasty by another physician and felt I could have some improvement. He was friendly and I felt at ease at my appointment. He was very straightforward, answered my questions and concerns. He's a very kind and friendly doctor, as well as his other employees. Becky did my imaging and she's sweet and very helpful, and Jay who works the front desk is nice. Overall an outstanding experience with Dr. Bressler and his staff. I know who is doing my revision rhinoplasty! Can't wait!!!!!

|  Excellent Physician and staff!!!!  |  show details
by Korinne on Jan 22nd, 2014

I went for a consultation the other day since I have a deviated septum. This was my first appointment at their office and I was nervous. First of all let me tell you that I Valet Parked which made my visit easy in and easy out. There is ample garage parking however, Valet parking is a nice added plus!!!! I was immediately put at ease when I met Jay who is his front staff. I also met Becky his nurse and also felt a connection with her too. Very easy to talk to!! Dr. Bressler has a great attitude and is highly knowledgeable and regarded in his field and considered one of the best. I knew that I made the right choice by going to him. He made me feel very comfortable and had taken time to discuss with me my concerns. I definitely recommend Dr. Bressler!!!

|  Revision Rhinoplasty Consult  |  show details
by Skye on Dec 10th, 2013

The receptionist/manager greeted me upon arrival and was friendly. However, I found it a big turn off "no no" when the nurse first sat down to talk with me why i was there, and then asks me why do i want a revision and that she didn't see anything wrong with my nose aesthetically. Then i met with the Dr. and think he's super nice and smart. He told me he could fix my problem and to come back in a year to discuss again. Oh and hey this is about "ME" not anyone else. I WOULD HAVE APPRECIATED THE NURSE KEEPING HER COMMENTS TO HERSELF. For that reason i'm not going back. She ruined my feelings for having it done by him and I know he's a top doc.

|  rhinoplasty Consult  |  show details
by astro1 on Jul 13th, 2013

I met with Dr. Bressler to discuss a rhinoplasty. His assistant did the imaging with me and not the doctor. I did not feel comfortable in my consult as he seems big headed and he thinks he is the best facial plastic surgeon. After my consult with Dr. Bressler, his office has contacted me several times to ask if I am ready for my surgery. I will call you when I'm ready and if I decide to choose you.

|  BEST FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON  |  show details
by Patient on Feb 20th, 2013

He is incredibly gifted and talented and excels at rhinoplasty!

|  Patiedt  |  show details
by Glenda Lightfoot on Jun 8th, 2010

Dr. Bressler is a great doctor andeasy to work with he "cares" andis the type of doctor that you canand want to give a hug like he ispart of your family

|  Fairly helpfull  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2009

He listened to issue and offered help in trying to help me with it. Time will tell. Staff was wonderful and Dr. seemed caring.

|  show details
by citymom33 on Oct 12th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Dr. Bressler is the most AMAZING doctor!!! He is very self assured, and is able to put the patient at ease... He is highly respected by his peers and past patients. Not only is he a fantastic facial plastic surgeon, he is one of the very few who excels an

Read Full Review at citysearch.com