A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Butler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Butler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butler has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred O Butler MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fred O. Butler practice?
- Dr. Fred Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Butler practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Hematologists, and Indianapolis Oncologists.