Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Campbell Jr
Dr. Fred Campbell Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital and Methodist Mansfield Medical Center. Dr. Campbell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Campbell Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fred Campbell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Moiz Shafiq
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Manoj Panday
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi19
Dr. Krista Bowers
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14