Dr. Fred Clayson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred Clayson?

October 1st, 2013

Prompt, helpful, available

I needed emergency eye care the day after Thanksgiving. Dr. Clayson was about the only ophthalmologist in Utah that was open that day that wasn't in a hospital. He got me in and did a fine job of determining my problem, as best as was possible. He narrowed it down to two things and we never figured it out. I later went to the U of U Moran Eye Center and their specialist could do no better. Dr. Clayson's care and description was as good as the best.

April 18th, 2012

U.S. Combat Marine Vet.

I went to the surgery of my aged father who was having Cat's removed. I sat pleasantly with my mother keeping her mind occupied then I could drive them home. The nurse of Dr. Clayson came out to get us and screeched loudly to the whole waiting room racial slurs upon seeing me. I am a poor man who still wears my military BDU's. I was dumbfounded and shocked that a educated and professional nurse would make these racist slurs at me. When I confronted her in the hall about her remarks away from the shocked waiting room. She did apologize and told me she knew how I must feel because she is Jewish but the damage was done. I talked to the Dr. and he was mad at me because she was starting to cry for no reason. Then he compared his Mormon background to hers and would not reprimand her. With her background she should have known better but instead attacked me and then shed crocodile tears. I was told by the Dr. it was my fault for the clothes I was wearing. They are racists.

April 2nd, 2012

Used him for years

Outstanding clinician. Thoughful, great sense of humor, kind, professional

April 15th, 2015