A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Ehrenkranz Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred E. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Fred Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Cohen practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.