Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Cohen
Dr. Fred Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fred Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Thomas Allems
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Raveena Rihal
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
San Francisco, CA 0.05 mi10
Dr. Ian Tong
San Francisco, CA 0.05 mi15