Dr. Frederick Corder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

April 14th, 2015
FIRST DO NO HARM
I will never use this doctor again. It's just like an assembly line. I have never been treated so rudely. I never actually saw Dr.Corder but he did speak with my husband after my procedures. I was scheduled for a follow up but someone called my husband and canceled the appt saying I was being referred to vascular specialist and it would be about a month. No explanation of why I needed vascular specialist. I called on Monday to reschedule appt because after 7 long months I wanted answers about my condition. The receptionist I spoke with said my appt didn't show it be canceled and got me to come on. After being taken back to a room and answering questions a blonde headed lady burst thru the door and yelled at me. Telling me my appt was canceled and asked if I had spoken with my husband. I couldn't believe her behavior. I told her that I was a human being and I deserved to know what was actually going on with me. Then I asked the nurse in the room if I should leave and she said no and apologized. Mary Ellen came in to explain what was going on with me and why I was being referred to vascular specialist. My first appt with Dr. Corder I weighed 120 and on my last appt there I weighed 85. I've told my husband under no circumstance will I return to this doctor. And I got referral appt for the very next day.

March 28th, 2012
Go somewhere Else. DO NOT USE!
I was seen for an upper GI. I never saw the Dr. They took me in for my procedure then my wife saw the Dr. for about 5 min. He left and they wheeled me out to the car half asleep. I am now having problems again and was going to use him again. Unfortunately I don't have insurance. His office staff was rude to me and my wife. They told me that they would not do the procedure if I couldn't pay upfront. They also told my wife that they were going to lose 4000.00 on doing the procedure and they was not about to lose any more. I found another Dr. and needed my medical records and they told me that it would be 48 hrs before they could fax them. I would suggest passing this place up. The level of care you get is nothing compared to other places. He spends absolutely no time with his patients or their families after the procedure.

July 14th, 2011
I was very happy with my care. The doctor and his nurse practitioner were nice, treated me very kindly and helped my symptoms in just a matter of days. I've told several people to go there for their gi problems