A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Corley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Corley is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Corley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Corley practice?
Dr. Fred Corley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.