A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Corley is Excellent. Dr. Corley has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Corley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Dislocations and Hand Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Corley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Corley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fred Corley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Corley practice?
Dr. Fred Corley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Corley, Dr. Freddie Corley, Dr. Freddy Corley, Dr. Frederick Corley