A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Corley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Corley is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corley
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Corley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Corley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred G Corley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Corley practice?
- Dr. Fred Corley has 7 office locations.
Dr. Fred Corley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.