A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Corley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Corley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Corley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred G Corley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Corley practice?
- Dr. Fred Corley has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Corley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.