A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Crawford, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Crawford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Allen Crawford MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fred A. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Fred Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Crawford practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.