A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Cushner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Cushner, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cushner
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cushner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Cushner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Cushner graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cushner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred DR Cushner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred D. Cushner practice?
- Dr. Fred Cushner has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Cushner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.