A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Cushner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Cushner, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cushner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cushner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Cushner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Cushner graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Cushner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred DR Cushner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred D. Cushner practice?
- Dr. Fred Cushner has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Cushner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.