Learn more about Dr. Fred Cushner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Cushner, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cushner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cushner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Cushner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Cushner graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cushner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred DR Cushner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred D. Cushner practice?
- Dr. Fred Cushner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fred Cushner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Seaford, NY.
See New York Surgeons.