4.7

April 5th, 2014
Absolutely love him
We love Dr. Cutrer so much that we literally drive across the country to see him several times a year. He truly listens to you. He asks questions and watches and waits for the answers. He has a calm and peaceful manner. He doesn't give up even when the first few things (or few dozen things in my case) doesn't work. I know he is a busy man; but I always feel like I am the most important patient he has. He has come in early and stayed late for us. He truly puts the patient first.

September 23rd, 2012
This doctor gave me my life back after years of headaches. He instills hope and is also a brilliant researcher.

February 18th, 2011
I love him. He is the most patient, caring, concerned, compassionate man I have known. I know he sees many patients and has a full schedule, but when he is seeing me it seems like he has all the time in the world for me. He always asks "Is there anything else I can do for you?" and actually waits and listens for my answer. I have seen many doctors, and Dr. Cutrer is the best. It took 18 months to find a diagnosis and treatment plan that worked for me. He never gave up, even when I wanted to. He never said there was nothing else to be done. He never said he had tried everything. He just kept on keeping on, until finally we found what did work. He gave me my life back, and I will always be grateful God put him in my life.

February 17th, 2011
Hemiplegic Migrains
I have been a patient of Dr. Cutrer for several years. He was doctor number 19 for me, I was diagnosed but was unable to get anymore help to lack of my case not being familiar to my doctor at the time.He is the top doctor for what is wrong with me.I am in a research study of his I only wish I had been able to go to him when all of this began about 10 years ago.This doctor knows what he is talking about, love him, Thanks Much!!

June 21st, 2010
The best doctor ever!
I used to have migraines every day, and saw 5 different neurologists in the process of trying to make my life livable again. Dr. Cutrer was so kind, and listened to everything I had to say. With only one appointment, he did what no other doctor could. He was kind, patience and really listened to what I had to say, when no other doctor would. He cured my migraines, and I am forever grateful!

March 8th, 2010
Very satisfied with Dr. Cutrer!