A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Scott is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred DeShong Scott DO and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Fred D. Scott practice?
- Dr. Fred Scott has 11 office locations.
Dr. Fred Scott practices Dermatology near Elkins, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, WV and Kingwood, WV.
See Elkins Dermatologists.