A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fried Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fried Daniel, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Meniere's Disease
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daniel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daniel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fried Daniel practice?
Dr. Fried Daniel practices Otolaryngology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pooler, GA and Spartanburg, SC.
See Savannah Otolaryngologists.