A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fried Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fried Daniel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniel
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daniel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fried Daniel, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Meniere's Disease
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daniel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fried Daniel FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Fried Daniel practice?
- Dr. Fried Daniel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fried Daniel practices Otolaryngology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Otolaryngologists.