A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fried Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fried Daniel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daniel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fried Daniel, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Meniere's Disease
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daniel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fried Daniel FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Fried Daniel practice?
- Dr. Fried Daniel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fried Daniel practices Otolaryngology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Otolaryngologists.