A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Davis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Davis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Neal Davis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fred N. Davis practice?
- Dr. Fred Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fred Davis practices Anesthesiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI and Wyoming, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists.