A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Defrancesch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Defrancesch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Defrancesch, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Defrancesch graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Defrancesch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- River Parishes Hospital
- Saint James Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Robert Defrancesch MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred R. Defrancesch practice?
- Dr. Fred Defrancesch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fred Defrancesch practices Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near La Place, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gonzales, LA and Hammond, LA.
See La Place Internists and La Place Physiatrists.