Dr. Fred Diegmann MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Fairhope, AL

January 21st, 2016
Love Dr.Diet man & his staff
Dr Diegman has been my Dr for alot of yrs. He delivered both of my sons ages 14 & 12 now. Everybody I know has nothing but GREAT things to say about him and his wonderful staff! Besides how many other Drs have u seen wearing cowboy boots... 😆

October 30th, 2012
If it weren't for this doctor my twin boys would never have been born. I was a high risk pregnancy and his handling of my pregnancy was excellent. My twins are 32 years old and although I have moved away, I am eternally grateful to Dr. Diegmann for the health of my sons. You won't go wrong with this doctor's care.

June 30th, 2012
Amazing Dr!
My husband is in the USCG so we move a lot. I got here when I was 30 weeks. From day one he has been very thorough and professional. He is a wonderful Dr with a great staff! He has a great sense of humor and has a way of making you feel at ease. From day one I felt like I had been his patient my whole life. He fights for his patients and his care is top notch! Couldn't be happier with his care and dedication to his patients.

June 11th, 2012
Love him!
Completely genuine, the kind of person you aren't afraid to ask questions. My husband put it best: "I'm glad he was the first one to touch our baby" : )

September 14th, 2011
Awesome doctor!!
I LOVED my visit with Dr. Diegmann! I hate going to the drs. but I was spotting all the time so I was recommended to dr. diegmann. I was so nervous at first but his staff were SO nice, they made me feel really comfortable! Dr. Diegmann made me feel like I wasn't alone with this problem and he would help me as much as possible. He really wanted to get down to the bottom of my spotting so I got blood work, a vaginal ultrasound, and a pelvic exam. He found out that I wasn't ovulating & wants me to come back in three months. He is a good christian man (which I really liked) I don't know what people are talking about him not liking big people because I weigh 135 and i'm 5'1 so I am def. not skinny and he said NOTHING about my weight and never blamed my problem on anything I had done which made me feel great! I would def. recommend him to anyone. He does joke a lot so if you are not a laid back person you probably won't like him. But he was also so sweet and caring and I HATE going to the drs. office. I told him that he would def. be delivering my kids and he said he would be HONORED! I LOVE dr. Diegmann & his staff! awesome experience!

July 17th, 2009
Has a problem with fat people
Not a size friendly provider; if you are a person of size, whatever your problem may be, the diagnosis usually has something to do with your weight. Very disappointed with my visits.