A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Duhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Duhon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hutcheson Medical Center
- Parkridge East Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duhon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred J. Duhon practice?
Dr. Fred Duhon practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Emergency Medical Services near La Fayette, GA.
See La Fayette Family Physicians, La Fayette General Practitioners, La Fayette Internists, and La Fayette Emergency Physicians.