A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Shapiro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Shapiro, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Shapiro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred E Shapiro DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fred E. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Fred Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Shapiro practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.