A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Faas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Faas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Faas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Faas graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Faas MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred Faas practice?
- Dr. Fred Faas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Faas practices Internal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists.