A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Farris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Farris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Farris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred William Farris MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred W. Farris practice?
- Dr. Fred Farris has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Farris practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists.