A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Fedok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Fedok is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Fedok, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Facial Paralysis
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Nose Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedok graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fedok has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Penn State Hershey Med Ctr, Hershey, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fedok accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Fedok practice?
Dr. Fred Fedok practices Otolaryngology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Otolaryngologists.