Learn more about Dr. Fred Fender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Fender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fender
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Fender, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fender graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fender has 13 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Wayne Fender MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred W. Fender practice?
- Dr. Fred Fender has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Fender practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Meridian, ID.
See Meridian Family Physicians, Meridian Geriatric Doctors, and Meridian Hospice & Palliative Specialists.