A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Fender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Fender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Fender, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fender graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fender has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- West Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Wayne Fender MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred W. Fender practice?
- Dr. Fred Fender has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Fender practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Meridian, ID.
See Meridian Family Physicians and Meridian Hospice & Palliative Specialists.