Learn more about Dr. Fred Fender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Fender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fender
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Fender, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fender graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fender has 13 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Wayne Fender MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred W. Fender practice?
- Dr. Fred Fender has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Fender practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Meridian, ID.
See Meridian Family Physicians, Meridian Geriatric Doctors, and Meridian Hospice & Palliative Specialists.