Internist

1539 Atwood Ave
Ste 101
Johnston, RI 02919
401-272-3410
Locations and availability (1)

|  AWARD WINNING PCP  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2011

I was thrilled to see Dr. Ferri rank as one of the top IM doctors in the state of Rhode Island, which is a true honor seeing as how there are so many. Congrats! Glad he finally is getting the recognition he deserves.

|  Thorough, knows how to diagnosis a medical problem.  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

I first met with Dr. Ferri in 1995 when I wasn't feeling well, and felt I did not get the diagnosis from my doctor of 25 years. I met with Dr. Ferri, told him something was wrong with me. He said we'll get to the bottom of it and he did. He ran blood tests, I had hyperthyroidism, he believed I had Graves Disease and sent me to a specialist. I have Graves Disease. He hit the nail on the head, the first time he saw me. I have been going to Dr. Ferri ever since, and it's always a pleasure going to him, interacting with his staff, and, I never wait for an appointment when sick. Dr. Ferri will see a sick patient, I once walked in, without an appointment as I was sick, and he saw me. I am not alone in that regard. It's amazing he can pursue his writing career and other medical endeavors while taking care of patients, full time.

|  Great Expectations, Great Experience  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2011

Very happy with Dr. Ferri as my new PCP :)

|  worth the wait  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

Dr. Ferri is an awesome doctor and is connected with a fine group of specialists to whom he refers. He knows his stuff and writes books about it, which to me means he is up to speed on the latest medical technology / knowledge. You'll wait a while to see him, but it is worth it. You will never leave without having all your questions answered.

Apr 18th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Ferri for the past 15 years and cannot stress the importance of having him in my life. He is always willing to go the extra mile and answer my questions in a manner that I can understand. I couldn't imagine navigating healthcare without him.

|  The best.  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

This man saved my life.

by S SMITH on Nov 16th, 2010

GREAT DOC !! ENOUGH SAID

|  Dr. Ferri is amazing!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2010

He knew exactly what was wrong with me and gave me several treatment options that helped fit my lifestyle. A pioneer in patient centered care!

|  Dr. Ferri is my first choice in primary care  |  show details
by Stacey R. on Sep 9th, 2010

From his caring and kind nature, to his overall mastery of the medical field, I'm proud to have Dr. Ferri as my personal physician.

Mar 8th, 2010

A caring and compassionate man, Dr. Ferri is a great doctor.

Oct 2nd, 2009

Wait time is quite bad. When he finally sees you, he's in a rush to get to the next patient.

|  No thanks!  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2008

He always is in a hurry to leave the patient's room and takes care of one problem at the time. Way too many appointments, I'm tired to wait for him!