A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Ferris, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Ferris has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Z Ferris MD is a male Nephrologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Fred Z. Ferris practice?
- Dr. Fred Ferris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Ferris practices Nephrology near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, KY.
See Christiansburg Nephrologists.