A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Feuerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Feuerstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feuerstein
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feuerstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Feuerstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuerstein graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Feuerstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Warren Feuerstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred W. Feuerstein practice?
- Dr. Fred Feuerstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Feuerstein practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.