A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Feuerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Feuerstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feuerstein
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Feuerstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Feuerstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuerstein graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Feuerstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Warren Feuerstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred W. Feuerstein practice?
- Dr. Fred Feuerstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Feuerstein practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.