A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Florian is Excellent. Dr. Florian has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Florian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Florian graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Florian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- UPMC South Side
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Florian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fred Florian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Florian practice?
Dr. Fred Florian practices Family Medicine near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Wexford Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Florian, Dr. Freddy Florian, Dr. Fredrick Florian, Dr. Fritz Florian