Dr. Fred Foss Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fred Foss?

July 20th, 2017

Very rude and arrogant

Very long wait after multiple reminders to be on time. Very rude and would not provide explanation of reason for tests. Also rude to his staff.

June 26th, 2017

Very poor and rude staff

Dr Foss did surgery for kidney stones, it went well, but the follow up app. to remove U. Stent was a nightmare with all three office staff..lack of communication not professional at all. Would not make an effort to get reports...that's their job! Never go there again. Will drive the extra miles for friendly and professionals to Yakima Urolgy

March 1st, 2017

Great Doctor and wonderful, helpful staff

I had an appointment with Dr Foss and found his staff to be very helpful with my insurance questions. My appointment was thorough and I left feeling like my medical questions were addressed.

October 16th, 2015

Rude and heartless

I was in the hospital in so much pain with kidney stones and he walk in my room and says what are you doing here you do not need to be hospitalized for this. I couldn't believe how upset he was and he didn't even know me. It's time for him to retire. He treated me with no respect.

February 25th, 2015

Some confusion as to what procedures were done to me.

February 12th, 2015

Very poor communication and terrible bedside manner. Does not like being questioned about treatment.

August 9th, 2013

Very rude!!

I also would never go back to this doctor. He cut me off when I started to speak the first time trying to tell him where my pain was after waiting 2 hours for him. And that was after his staff called me to come in early!! He is cold and callous and a real jerk in my opinion. To top things off I felt molested when he examined me just to find out "if I was post menopausal". I already knew that (I'm 64 years old). I could have told him that!! Went there for repeated bladder infections. There was no need to do an exam like that. Very angry when I left and would NEVER go back. Neither will any of my friends.

June 28th, 2013

DO NOT go to this doctor!!!

Dr. Foss performed a radical prostatectomy resulting in some very serious and rare complications that only a handful of specialized reconstructive surgeons could fix. He damaged the colon during the prostate removal resulting in the development of a fistula between the bladder and colon. As a result of this horrible mistake, I had to live with a colostomy bag, a superpubic catheter, and a foley catheter for a year and half. It took 2 long and painful years, and 3 additional surgeries to get back to good health (Now I only have to wear diapers). I will NEVER go back to Dr. Foss, nor do I recommend anyone go see him. He is very insensitive, does not care about his patients, and could care less for any damage or pain he has caused you. Do your research first and find a reputable and trusted doctor before embarking in any surgery. This was a lesson I learned the hard way.

May 17th, 2013

Office Staff (Sue)

Sue was extremely unprofessional, rude & lacked all aspects of professional mannerisms. I would not even visit a Doctor who would employ such a horrible person.

June 28th, 2012

Horrible

I will never go back to Dr FossI had surgery a week ago from a different Dr and he bad mouthed the Dr that did the surgery. Then he checked the spot I had surgery. And he pushed and pinched that spot till I was in tears! I told him to stop and he didn't. Then he told me to MAN UP! The worst experience I've ever had! Do not I repeat do not go see Dr Foss!!

March 23rd, 2012

I have seen Dr. Foss for over a year now. He has never seen me in less then an hour and a half after the appointed time. He performed prostate surgery that has created new problems and did not solve the original issues. I am now on a catheter for the rest of my life. He has also been unconcerned for the UTI I get every time the catheter has been changed in his office.

November 27th, 2011

Excellent care giver. I recommend highly.