A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Fowler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Fowler, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Charles Fowler MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fred C. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Fred Fowler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fred Fowler practices Gastroenterology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, NC and Concord, NC.
See Charlotte Gastroenterologists.