Dr. Fred Fowler MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Charlotte, NC

• Good
  • Bad

December 7th, 2015
This man has saved my life on many occasions..He has treated my severe crohns,behcets and related sb obstructions and complications for fifteen plus years and withought Fred Id have never been able to get through all the surgeries and hospital stays and crises of health. He has always been there with genuine care and right decisions to help get me through it all. Any Soul Fortunate enough to have Dr Fowler as their doctor has been Truely Blessed.

May 21st, 2015
Terrible
Horrible doctor. It was almost impossible to get him to use "grown up" language when we spoke. I always felt like he was talking to me like a child. Completely ignored multiple conditions I had and it landed me in the hospital numerous times. Very flaky, would often tell me he is calling in medication and I would never get it. I have since switched doctors and am doing much better. Oh, and good luck getting an appointment in a decent amount of time.

January 29th, 2015
Dr. Fowler is one of my favorite doctors. He is very knowledgeable in his craft and treatment plans. At every visit, he focuses on my concerns and issues whereas some doctors don't allow you to finish a sentence before they rattle off some diagnosis you've never heard of. Dr. Fowler cares about his patients. He listens and provides excellent advice and treatment plans that are effective. I would recommend him to anyone that is experienced digestive issues.

September 26th, 2014
He was my mother's doctor. She had liver cancer. Always took his time explaining all options and never made us feel hurried. Great staff and excellent following up with all test and getting all questions answered.

September 4th, 2014
Great Doctor...rude office staff
The office staff here has absolutely no customer service skills....always seem to be having a bad day...very rude on phone. BUT the doctor is wonderful!! Shame you have to go through a bunch of unhappy people to get to him!!

January 21st, 2014
Excellent doctor
I was recently referred to Dr.Fowler as a follow-up to findings from a CT scan and found him to be very courteous and friendly. He took the time to answer my questions and never made me feel rushed or as if he were late for other appointments. He has a very good bedside manner - I wish all doctors were like this. He is definitely my physician of choice for any follow-up treatments.

September 25th, 2013
I had a colonoscopy in August. When i called for my follow up appointment they cant get me in until Dec. This is unacceptable for any office. I am searching so a new doctor who actually works

June 25th, 2013
If you owe a small balance you wont be seen
People seeing GI have serious health problems and need to be seen Dr fowler is the best im sorry I owe a small balance I think he would see me but you cant get by the NASTY RUDE reception people. If your sick,you need help, not a moronic retro-bate talking about a missed copay especially when I havnt recieved bill one..........

June 30th, 2017