A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Garner, Pediatric Otolaryngologist, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick T Garner MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick T. Garner practice?
- Dr. Frederick Garner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Garner practices Pediatric Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Pediatric Surgeons.