Learn more about Dr. Fred Ghali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Ghali, Pediatric Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Ghali, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghali graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ghali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred E. Ghali practice?
Dr. Fred Ghali practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Dermatologists.