A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Ghali, Pediatric Dermatologist is Good. Dr. Ghali has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 18 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Ghali, MD is board certified in Pediatric Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghali graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ghali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center-Grapevine
- Cook Children`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fred Ghali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred E. Ghali practice?
Dr. Fred Ghali practices Pediatric Dermatology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Ghali, Dr. Freddy Ghali, Dr. Fredrick Ghali, Dr. Fritz Ghali