A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Ghali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Ghali, Pediatric Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Ghali, MD is board certified in Pediatric Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghali graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Elias Ghali MD is a male Pediatric Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Fred E. Ghali practice?
- Dr. Fred Ghali has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Ghali practices Pediatric Dermatology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Dermatologists.