A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Gioia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Gioia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gioia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gioia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gioia graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Gioia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Gioia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fred Gioia practice?
- Dr. Fred Gioia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Gioia practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.