A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Gioia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Gioia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gioia graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Gioia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Gioia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fred Gioia practice?
- Dr. Fred Gioia has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Gioia practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.