A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Gletten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Gletten is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gletten
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gletten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Gletten, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gletten graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Gletten has 36 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Gletten MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fred Gletten practice?
- Dr. Fred Gletten has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fred Gletten practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA and Newbury Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.