Learn more about Dr. Fred Gletten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Gletten is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gletten
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gletten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Gletten, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gletten graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Gletten has 36 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Gletten MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fred Gletten practice?
- Dr. Fred Gletten has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fred Gletten practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA and Newbury Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.