Dr. Fred Gletten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred Gletten?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Fred Gletten?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

August 24th, 2011

bad doctor...

bad doctor didnt care to ask how i was feeling and what im feeling, he kept trying to tell me what im feeling , i told me i needed to drink alot of water and more fiber, i responded to him i told him i have pain and i do drink a lot of water and fiber i told him i was taking citrucel and it seemed asif he ignored me, and then told me look over ur head and grab that paer i looked above and the wall was filled with papers so i asked him which one, he not only answered rude but then talked to me like a child and told me what are we just talking about , and said fiber, so grab the fiber one, so i did and the paper was giving directions on how to take citrucel, ...and then he told me i cant already tell nothing is wrong with u im sure ur results will come back normal, iat that point he told me well lets get u set up, isnt that what u came here for so i can take a look in there, i felt insulted and very uncomfortable i told him i need another doctor, that i did not feel comfortable with him anymore, he told me ok go ahead u wont get ur appointment till after two weeks, and then told me to leave the room....he is careless and rude absoultly no doctor can give an educated guess on whats wrong with a pain inside u by looking at u, and worse not even asking where your pain is or symptoms...do not go to him....

March 8th, 2011

Terrible

I had several appointments with Dr. Gletten in 2010. He gave me several options for treating my IBS. Most were helpful, though none have been very effective in getting rid of my symptoms. I'm okay with this. He was also quite condescending and would spend a very short amount of time talking to me about my problem. This was tolerable, and not atypical for doctors I've seen. What was intolerable was the hour-long wait times (even when I made an appointment), the sheer ineptitude of his clerical staff, and the fact that I am quite certain that I was billed multiple times for the same procedure and some visits.

February 14th, 2011

Misdiagnosed my Ulcerative Colitis

This guy missed my Ulcerative Colitis. He gave me an endoscopy but no colonoscopy. He told me my stomach problems were in my head. Do not see this doctor, find a good PPO

November 17th, 2010

Interview

I had an interview with this Doctor. He personally gave me directions, which lead me to his home, not his office. He did not inform me that the interview would take place at his private residence. When I phoned him and expressed my feelings of discomfort he said a few rude words and then hung up on me. I have been a nurse for quite some time and I have yet to encounter someone as unproffesional as this man.

August 17th, 2010

BEWARE! THIS DOC IS AWFUL

Dr. Gletten is arrogant jerk! Extemely rude and sarcastic. Talks down to you like your a child and makes you feel stupid. He needs to go back to school and learn some people skills. Dr. Gletten you did nothing for me but make me mad! Get off your high horse and learn to be humble.

July 28th, 2010

poor "bedside manner"

In my two experiences with Dr. Gletten, he was rude, condescending, and dismissive.

May 28th, 2010

This doctor was a huge jerk to me. Not only was he insensitive to how I've been feeling, he made me feel like an idiot and made sarcastic comments.

July 30th, 2017