A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Grogan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Nasal Allergy Rhinitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grogan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grogan has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grogan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fred Grogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred T. Grogan practice?
Dr. Fred Grogan practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Collierville, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Allergists, Germantown Pediatricians, and Germantown Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Grogan, Dr. Freddy Grogan, Dr. Fredrick Grogan, Dr. Fritz Grogan