A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Grynberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Grynberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grynberg
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grynberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Grynberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grynberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grynberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Grynberg MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fred Grynberg practice?
- Dr. Fred Grynberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Grynberg practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Pulmonologists.