A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Grynberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Grynberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Grynberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grynberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Grynberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grynberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Grynberg practice?
Dr. Fred Grynberg practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL and Bay Harbor Islands, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Pulmonologists, and Miami Neurologists.