More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Freddie Guyer II
Dr. Freddie Guyer II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Pediatrics. Dr. Guyer is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, Baptist Medical Center - Beaches and Wolfson Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Freddie Guyer II has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Freddie Guyer II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Jennifer Miller
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Gainesville, FL 0 mi16
Dr. Sarah Wittstruck
Gainesville, FL 0 mi19
Dr. Olutope Salau-Okeleji
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Gainesville, FL 0 mi6