A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Rodriguez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rodriguez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred H Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fred H. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Fred Rodriguez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fred Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Pediatricians.