Dr. Fred Siegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred Siegel?

Patient

Posted on September 25th, 2016

I would have given him Zero but that wasn't an option. If your thinking about using this doctor, choose another one. He has no compassion. After waiting 2 weeks for an appointment the office called & cancelled stating that he does not help cancer survivors with breast reconstruction. Didn't even have the courteous to see me & tell me in person.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Very knowledgeable, with a sense of humor that put me at ease. Staff was very friendly and efficient.

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

Posted on November 25th, 2012

I was very happy with my recent experience with Dr Siegel. He has an excellent "bedside manner," answering all of my questions and never making me feel like he didn't have time. He called me the evening of my procedure to check on me and make sure I was comfortable. I would recommend him without reservation. His office staff is also outstanding! Professional and friendly. Very helpful and sensitive.

Posted on July 11th, 2017