Plastic Surgeon

8315 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 225
Dallas, TX 75231
214-346-9222
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  ***** A SATISFIED CUSTOMER *****  |  show details
by Mrs. Carla on Jun 25th, 2014

June 2, 2014: Breast Lift (Ptosis)--Grade 3; they hung so far down to fold of inner elbow and the nipple (areola-silver dollar size) was big and round , they pointed downward. I had no breast tissue to be removed it was all skin. After surgery they now sit up, they're perky, the areola are now nickel sized. Pre-op I put on a cami and my breast hung unattratively, during Post-op in a cami I don't have the excess dropping and the shirt sits up with no folding or crease. I'm very satisfied with the results I received, couldn't be more happier. April 7, 2014: I first should have mention my Tummy Tuck (this was my first procedure)--I had an excessive fat and skin overhang from navel going downward (looked pregnant too). (Post-op)--After surgery prior going back for my first week visit I dropped 8 lbs. My stomach is very "tight" and wont allow me to over eat, it comes back up (I'm glad of this because It disiplines your eating habits). Now 6-2-14 my weight is 136 lb. , my belly is still tight, some swelling still but dont mind because I dont have that big belly anymore. Dr. Fred L. Hackney is a good doctor and very considerate. A professional surgeon. The staff is kind especially Olivia, she's a very kind and genuine lady. I was a bit afraid of the surgery but wanted it bad enough to have. Other Healthcare Professional that knows of Dr. Hackney's work raved of him being a good doctor and being in capable hands. I'm glad I chose him. P.S. I now look at myself in the mirror: I turn around in a circle Doing My Dance.

|  So what his staff his nice, big deal of course his staff is nice they are paid to be nice!  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2013

I'm going to make this real simple, do not get a facelift with Dr. Hackney. I came to see Dr. Hackney for sagging jowls and loose neck. Well he fixed these problems however he created a problem that's just as big. Now I have a sagging chin and tons of excess skin under my chin that was even there before I started the surgery. When I complained he told me it was my salivary glands causing this, what a bunch of crap. He refused to offer any service that would remedy this. I am very dissapointed in his lack of concern of my unhappiness. I would not recommend him!

by jenna arguijo on Jun 6th, 2013

everyone in this office is so sweet and nice. they really take the time to see how your doing and get you exactly what you want/need, and the drs work is great!

|  The best!  |  show details
by Amanda on Apr 27th, 2013

Dr Hackney was the third plastic surgeon I went to before i made my decision that he was the best. The staff made me feel welcome from the time i made my appointment to now. Dr Hackney really cares about his patients, as well as making them feel comfortable. Plastic surgery was very scary for me but as soon as I talked to him and the staff, and they answered my questions I knew I was going to be okay. Would definitly refer him to anyone!!

|  Looking for Trust, Expertice and Care, Look no longer.  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Trust, Expertice and Care. Without a doubt I would recommend Dr. Hackney for any procdure you are considering. Dr. Hackney and his staff do a great job going over everything in detail. They answer any questions you have. If you want to be treated with the upmost professional manner and at the same time feel like family, then you must see Dr. Hackney and his team. You will not be disappointed in the care and consideration you are given. Thank you Dr. Hackney for the care and expertice you gave me prior to surgery,at the time of my surgery and during recovery!

|  An amazing experience - I would recommend Dr. Hackney without reservation  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

I really dont know where to begin describing my experience with Dr. Hackney. I had already screened three surgeons for the breast augmentation and replacement of my old implants from 23 years ago. From the very first meeting with Dr. Hackney, I knew he was the surgeon for me. This was not going to be an easy procedure and Dr. Hackney recognized that from the beginning. Dr. Hackney possesses a very calming personality that answered all of my questions carefully and honestly. He didnt tell you what you wanted to hear he told you what you needed to hear. He is a meticulous surgeon who stressed on every detail and his staff can only be described as superior. Every aspect of my experience was life-changing. On top of that, the outcome is amazing. Hes an artist. You may find a cheaper surgeon but you wont find one better - anywhere. From the first meeting to the ongoing follow-up, its been an amazing experience. I would recommend Dr. Hackney without reservation.

Aug 2nd, 2012

My mom was Dr Hackney's OR nurse, so she knows how he performs during surgery & towards his patients. I'm so glad he Sid my surgery; I would go to him again in a heartbeat.

|  I can't say enough great things!!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

From the initial phone call to follow-up visits I've had 2 years later, the entire staff has always treated me as a friend with smiling faces! They always know my name and I always enjoy my visits (weird huh?). Dr. Hackney is so unbelievably thorough and careful in his work that he practically considers it an art. He has never rushed any process and needs everything perfect. The whole office is so friendly and open with recommendations and experiences with plastic surgery, no one should ever feel embarrassed or judged that they are wanting something done. I absolutely recommend Dr. Hackney to anyone and everyone! =)

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

Having surgery of any kind is never easy whether its elective or not. You can experience all sorts of emotions and you wonder if you are doing the right thing. I know I did the right thing by coming to Dr. Hackney and Associates. Not only has he assembled a staff that I warm, caring and kind; his skills, knowledge and surgical techniques are best in class. At my consultation, Dr. Hackney took time to explain the process, the outcome and what to expect during my recovery period. And, when it came to the follow up visits, I never once felt as though I was being rushed or just another patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Hackney to all my friends or to anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery. He has improved my self-confidence and the way I look at myself in the mirror, and I couldnt be happier. Thank you Dr. Hackney you are indeed the best.

|  First Class All the Way  |  show details
by Barbie892 on Feb 14th, 2011

Im an all around workout fanatic and consider myself to be in excellent physical shape. I fit easily into size 6 clothes, and often a size 4. However, after pregnancies, other female related surgeries and just getting older, my tummy looked downright awful. During my annual physical, my internist confirmed that no amount of exercise or further weight loss would correct the sagging, stretched skin, let alone get rid of the surgery scar I had. I started doing my research to find the absolute best plastic surgeon to restore my tummy to the way it looked when I was in my 20s. I chose Dr. Fred Hackney to perform my tummy tuck and liposuction.For me, when it comes to your health and your body, I only go first class so I only considered the few very top rated plastic surgeons in the Dallas-Ft Worth area. Again, I chose Dr. Fred Hackney because of his skills, his commitment to excellence and his desire to master and perfect the latest surgical techniques.I found Dr. Hackney to be an extremely knowledgeable plastic surgeon and a first rate professional who is at the top of his game. I consider him to be a brilliant surgeon and a perfectionist; qualities I most admire in a physician. From the very first consultation and all through my recovery, Dr. Hackney and his wonderful staff addressed my needs and all of my concerns. I was fully informed regarding my procedure(s); openly discussed what we were going to accomplish; and quickly developed a very comfortable doctor/patient relationship. Dr. Hackney and his staff are first class, all the way. My results are quite frankly, amazing!

Jan 17th, 2011

Dr. Hackney and staff were wonderful. They made me feel comfortable every time I was at an appointment. I am so pleased with my results.

|  Chocolate Covered Strawberries are Better  |  show details
by karategirl7 at Citysearch on Oct 11th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Since the initial consult with Dr. Hackney, my husband and I knew he was the Dr. for me. He listened to every concern and designed the surgery to fit my lifestyle.I am a 39 year old mother of 7 children. One delivered naturally, the other 6 via C-Section. I am a professional martial artist. I am fit and my training is intense. After 10 years, I finally realized that no amount of nutrition or exercise could restore my tight stomach. My husband heard my heart and after much research we set up an appointment with Dr. Hackney. On the drive to our initial appointment my husband and I discussed having my breasts enlarged at the same time. I have always wanted to be more proportional but had several concerns due to the intense fighting style of Krav Maga and the amount of pushups I do in a day. I didn`t know if the implants could take the amount of force delivered with each punch or kick. Dr. Hackney helped us put those implants to the test! I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I can`t say enough about the care I received and the outcome. I still look in the mirror and think WOW is that really me My surgery reminds me of strawberries...tastey, natural and beautiful to the eye but when dipped in chocolate they are even better!Dr. Hackney and his staff continue to deliver care above and beyond my expectations. I recommend him to all my friends and to anyone who is considering plastic surgery.

|  Fabulous Plastic Surgeon!  |  show details
by askitek at Citysearch on Jul 19th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I interviewed multiple plastic surgeons prior to picking Dr. Hackney for my breast augmentation. I was 33, no children yet, and an A cup. My biggest fear was my breasts being too large for my body or not looking natural. I am now 7 months post-op and am amazed at how fabulous and natural they look. I am now a full C! They feel like real breasts...I went under the muscle and have never been able to feel the implant. I ultiumately chose Dr. Hackney because of the comfort I felt with him and his staff they are all wonderful! His knowledge really put me at ease. He sat down with me on my first appointment and explained exactly how to choose the correct size for my body. I really appreciated how much time he spent with me and he made it very easy to choose the right size. Surgery was a breeze. The anesthesiologist even called me the night before surgery. I don`t remember a thing and felt very little pain afterwards. His pre-op and post-op instructions are impecable. I am confident this greatly impacted my results as well as very quick recovery time. I have several friends who went to other surgeons and rec`d limited knowledge or instructions. Dr. Hackney and his staff are the best...you won`t be disappointed!

|  Personalized results!!  |  show details
by Happy Texas Mom on Jun 14th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I am VERY picky about doctors. You have to consider the outcome of the surgery, but you must also consider who you want to be in charge of your health should there be an issue during the surgery. I did my homework before finding Dr. Hackney and it paid off. It is not even four weeks since my surgery, breast lift, full tummy tuck and lipo on my flank area. The results are nothing short of remarkable. I am 47 and have had a series of pregnancies finally resulting in the birth of twins and then another baby in my forties. My stomach looked terrible after the last baby. Less than four weeks from my surgery my body is amazing. My breasts look better than they did in my twenties and my stomach is so flat I will wear a bikini this year. Dr. Hackney`s attention to my exact requests was truly remarkable and his office staff will treat you like a queen. You`ll see the staff a lot so you want to be treated well and it tells you a lot about a doctor how his staff behaves toward you. I was very specific about how I wanted by breasts to look very natural yet perky and he really went the extra mile to accomodate me in ways I am sure no other surgeon would have done. He was also extremely careful to help me plan ahead for the surgery. This is an exceptional office and doctor.

|  He can create it!  |  show details
by Toni Kane on May 15th, 2010

Had a mastectomy with reconstruction from tram flap. Any doctor or nurse that has seen it say it is the best they have ever seen. He is a master at what he does. I haven't seen him in approx. 8yrs. but never had a problem with waiting or getting in to see him. Very lucky to have had him as my doctor.

by gmanton on Aug 5th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I did my research and saw several plastic surgeons. When I met Dr. Hackney I knew that I had found the very best! He is an amazing surgeon but, he also has a wonderful way about him. He took his time, explained everything to me. I am thrilled with my r

by Stephaniem69 on Jul 20th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I recently received cosmetic services from Hackney Plastic Surgery Center. I was extremely impressed with his office staff and their attentiveness in making sure all my questions and concerns were addressed prior to receiving care. Dr. Hackney is committe

by sam1449 on Jul 7th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I interviewed three of the top surgeons in the Dallas market, of the three, Dr. Hackney proved to be the most knowledgeable and concerned about my needs and expectations of the procedure I was interested in. He gave me the pros and cons of the procedure a

by kisbell1962 on Jul 6th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had surgery with Dr. Hackney and have been very pleased with my results. I will not hesitate to use Dr. Hackney for any other procedure's I decide on in the future! I highly recommend him as a surgeon.

by nothappywithDrHackney on Apr 15th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Hackney is a cold and heartless individual. He CLAIMS to do the armpit procedure (according to his website up until April 15th, which I requested he remove the information) but when I got to my consultation, he sent me out of his office very quickly

by chictxchick on May 7th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I chose Dr. Hackney for my breast augmentation after consulting with several other plastic surgeons. Dr. Hackney gave the best explanation of the procedure and was the most knowledgeable. The surgery and everything was very smooth. It's 6 months later a