Dr. Freddie Hackney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Freddie Hackney?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Freddie Hackney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2016

Terrible job!

He did a terrible job with Juvederm to cover the tear trough area. Injected too much filler too superficially in the wrong tissue plane which caused the filler to drop down into the frontal cheeks. He did not use a blunt tip needle while injecting from the medial corner of the eye ( wrong area to inject filler) which caused really awful bruising and purpilish filler lines showing through the delicate skin under the eye. No pre or post procedure instructions were given about using Arnica or ice to decrease the chances of bruising. Totally messed up my face. Would not recommend this doctor for facial fillers. Find someone who actually knows how to do it.

September 19th, 2016

Disappointed

From the moment i made my 1st phone call to them i was impressed with the female staff members there and their kindness however on the 1st visit when i met Dr. Hackney he knew this was my first surgery, and knew i had NO knowledge about the process and he was in and out, didn't prompt me with things i needed to be aware of or concerns or possible issues. he wanted to schedule the surgery and get his money. Everyone's breast are different sizes, when i picked my implant size he nor the staff never suggested getting 2 different size implants so they would look symmetrical after the fact. 2 hours after the surgery i immediately noticed a HUGE difference, brought it to their attention and was told point blank "they look fine to me", also my pain wasnt being managed well at all. he did give me additional/different meds after the fact when i pushed the issue BUT i had to push the issue. when i went for the post op appt i told them i was absolutely disguisted with him and the fact that he let me leave the OR looking as uneven as i did and then had the nerve to tell me that "they look fine" and that something needed to be done about it....then he offered to go back to the OR to fix them BUT i was made to feel like it was my fault, that the size difference was minute, that my complaints were not validated and that he is only doing this because i complained. in the recovery room both times he never spoke to me, he did call my dtr the 1st time but all he said was everything was fine and she could get me anytime". the 2nd surgery he didnt talk to me or anyone else after the surgery. i also brought up another issue with 1 of the breast, that i thought the implant had dropped and he claimed he spent many hours on a sunday reviewing the OR notes, my measurements, etc to only come back to me to say "everything is fine". 1 of my breast is visable different, looks like there is a dropped implant and is bigger than the other (because the implant has dropped). BEYOND disappointed that he got $6500. I can't go braless, my breast look far from natural, and this was a waste of my money. DO NOT go to him.

January 3rd, 2016

Terrible breast implants

Dr Hackney did a terrible job on my implants. I got the implants 4 years ago for my 30th Birthday. On one of my breasts I have a huge gap in the lower inside corner of the breasts. When I lay on my back I can feel a large void. It's almost like the implant is folded and not on the correct place. I do not have perky implants. I'm so disappointed. I can't go around bra less. Dr Hackney said the issue is just my breasts. I very much dislike my breasts now and wish I would have never done this. Someday I will get the money to see another dr and get this fixed. Also, I have majorly hyper sensitive nipples. I don't know if this is his fault but it's horrible. I don't even want my husband touching them and I have always loved my breast touched in the past. Don't use Dr Hackney. He's also not very friendly. I never really felt comfortable. I wish I would have walked away when I first felt that vibe.

March 12th, 2015

look at the gap in the dates

If a doctor is amazing, would there be such a gap in the dates testifying to his greatness? Bottom line - I spent about $20K for a "mommy makeover" that included a full breast lift (the anchor method as drawn out for me in the consultation by Dr. Hack). At some point in the healing process, I brought it to their attention that all someone did was cut my nipples off and move them up a little but that beneath the heightened nipples and replaced implants were saggy breasts - the full lift I had paid for had not been done. In addition, one of the nipples had become more stretched and longer than it was before the procedure ("sometimes that happens," I was told). Had I received the perky breasts my 20K had paid for, I could handle a stretched out nipple, but I did not. In a phone conversation, they offered half the cost of the full lift initially, and then sent me a quote for the full cost of the lift ... after I had paid 20K and watched Dr. Hack draw out the procedure that I was not to get. I was bombarded with surveys - offers of $25 off gift cards, ect... right out of the gate, but the reality is you don't know a job well done until you've healed a bit more. Now, more that 2 years later, I cringe when I look at my breasts in the mirror. Drooping over implants with stretched out nipples. If I made that much money for a day's work, you can be sure I'd do a helluva better job. Do I want to go back under the knife now? Not really. If the job I'd paid for been done, then I'd be all healed and running around braless now. No so and never at this point. Just be sure you're getting 100% what you pay for. I didn't.

September 21st, 2013

So what his staff his nice, big deal of course his staff is nice they are paid to be nice!

I'm going to make this real simple, do not get a facelift with Dr. Hackney. I came to see Dr. Hackney for sagging jowls and loose neck. Well he fixed these problems however he created a problem that's just as big. Now I have a sagging chin and tons of excess skin under my chin that was even there before I started the surgery. When I complained he told me it was my salivary glands causing this, what a bunch of crap. He refused to offer any service that would remedy this. I am very dissapointed in his lack of concern of my unhappiness. I would not recommend him!

June 7th, 2013

everyone in this office is so sweet and nice. they really take the time to see how your doing and get you exactly what you want/need, and the drs work is great!

April 27th, 2013

The best!

Dr Hackney was the third plastic surgeon I went to before i made my decision that he was the best. The staff made me feel welcome from the time i made my appointment to now. Dr Hackney really cares about his patients, as well as making them feel comfortable. Plastic surgery was very scary for me but as soon as I talked to him and the staff, and they answered my questions I knew I was going to be okay. Would definitly refer him to anyone!!

August 8th, 2012

Looking for Trust, Expertice and Care, Look no longer.

Trust, Expertice and Care. Without a doubt I would recommend Dr. Hackney for any procdure you are considering. Dr. Hackney and his staff do a great job going over everything in detail. They answer any questions you have. If you want to be treated with the upmost professional manner and at the same time feel like family, then you must see Dr. Hackney and his team. You will not be disappointed in the care and consideration you are given. Thank you Dr. Hackney for the care and expertice you gave me prior to surgery,at the time of my surgery and during recovery!

August 5th, 2012

An amazing experience - I would recommend Dr. Hackney without reservation

I really dont know where to begin describing my experience with Dr. Hackney. I had already screened three surgeons for the breast augmentation and replacement of my old implants from 23 years ago. From the very first meeting with Dr. Hackney, I knew he was the surgeon for me. This was not going to be an easy procedure and Dr. Hackney recognized that from the beginning. Dr. Hackney possesses a very calming personality that answered all of my questions carefully and honestly. He didnt tell you what you wanted to hear he told you what you needed to hear. He is a meticulous surgeon who stressed on every detail and his staff can only be described as superior. Every aspect of my experience was life-changing. On top of that, the outcome is amazing. Hes an artist. You may find a cheaper surgeon but you wont find one better - anywhere. From the first meeting to the ongoing follow-up, its been an amazing experience. I would recommend Dr. Hackney without reservation.

August 2nd, 2012

My mom was Dr Hackney's OR nurse, so she knows how he performs during surgery & towards his patients. I'm so glad he Sid my surgery; I would go to him again in a heartbeat.

August 2nd, 2012

I can't say enough great things!!

From the initial phone call to follow-up visits I've had 2 years later, the entire staff has always treated me as a friend with smiling faces! They always know my name and I always enjoy my visits (weird huh?). Dr. Hackney is so unbelievably thorough and careful in his work that he practically considers it an art. He has never rushed any process and needs everything perfect. The whole office is so friendly and open with recommendations and experiences with plastic surgery, no one should ever feel embarrassed or judged that they are wanting something done. I absolutely recommend Dr. Hackney to anyone and everyone! =)

July 30th, 2012

Highly Recommend

Having surgery of any kind is never easy whether its elective or not. You can experience all sorts of emotions and you wonder if you are doing the right thing. I know I did the right thing by coming to Dr. Hackney and Associates. Not only has he assembled a staff that I warm, caring and kind; his skills, knowledge and surgical techniques are best in class. At my consultation, Dr. Hackney took time to explain the process, the outcome and what to expect during my recovery period. And, when it came to the follow up visits, I never once felt as though I was being rushed or just another patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Hackney to all my friends or to anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery. He has improved my self-confidence and the way I look at myself in the mirror, and I couldnt be happier. Thank you Dr. Hackney you are indeed the best.