Dr. Fred Hadley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred Hadley?

Posted on December 16th, 2016

Dr Hadley was no bedside manners he dose dose not take the time with you are explain what needs to be done to fix your problem. this doc needs too retire so all I have to say about Dr.Hadley do not go to this Doc.

Rude

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Hadley was arrogant and incompetent in each of my three unfortunate encounters with him. While I bled in a shower room for 45 minutes after a prostate biopsy he, nor any of his staff, checked on me. During my attempt at a follow-up appointment I waited in the waiting room for an hour before being taken to an exam room. After waiting 45 minutes in the exam room with no contact from any medical person, I peeked into the hallway and watched Hadley exchange jokes with two nurses. I then left the office never to return. Avoid this man. He botched the biopsy and annoyed me. Others left his office that day before I did.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Dr. Hadley diagnosed me with several kidney stones. I had no trouble getting in to see him whenever I was having issues with them and he always took good care of me when I was in the office. He also did surgery on me to take them out. The day before the surgery I was in so much pain he actually agreed to admit me to the hospital. After my surgery I was still having some issues with pain as I was still passing parts of the stones he broke up but I also had a couple still left up high in my kidneys he was unable to blast. He perscribed me the proper medication so that I could continue working and living my life painfree. He has been an excellent doctor and is very thorough. I apperciate him and his staff and all the hard work they do. Highly recommend him to anyone seeking a caring urologist!

Left me hanging

Posted on March 6th, 2014

After being prescribed antibiotics and cream for a potential urinary tract infection I had to call back and ask them why it still hurts when I pee. I asked them if they got back the results of my urine sample. They said the results were negative and I should get CTScan. Four days later and I'm at square 1. Checking in to ER to help with pain associated with peeing...

Posted on August 18th, 2013

He gave me antibiotics for three months for a bladder infection that I did not have. I supposedly have interstitial cystitis and was be treated as if I had a bladder infection but when the results got back to my doctor, he said there was no infection on the books . Go to a different doctor!

Tired of waiting

Posted on February 11th, 2013

I've had two follow up visits with Dr. Hadley since my surgery (NOTE: he did not do my surgery - one of his associates performed the surgery). The first time I waited 50 minutes to see him for 2 minutes and the second time I waited over 85 minutes to see him for another two minute visit. Both times he gave me an order to have blood work done. The wait was so long the place doing the blood work was closed. This site indicates he is accepting new patients. In my opinion he must have too many as all you do is wait for him. So unless you like waiting I would look for another Dr. I am.

Excellent Caring Urologist

Posted on October 30th, 2012

I received good care and felt confident in the doctor and his staff's abilities.

Miserable

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Mid to high Gleason. High PSA. Hadley recommended radiation immediately. Later 2nd opinions all recommended surgery more appropriate. Hadley gave impression of being annoyed at being asked for information. Told me to stop looking up information on Internet. I would recommend prostate cancer candidates stay away from F. Hadley

Posted on August 30th, 2017