A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Hafezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Hafezi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Hafezi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafezi graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Hafezi has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hafezi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred F. Hafezi practice?
Dr. Fred Hafezi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hacienda Heights, CA and Victorville, CA.
See West Covina Orthopedic Surgeons.