A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Hafezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Hafezi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Hafezi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafezi graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Hafezi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Farhad Hafezi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred F. Hafezi practice?
- Dr. Fred Hafezi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Hafezi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hacienda Heights, CA.
See West Covina Orthopedic Surgeons.