A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Hafezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Hafezi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafezi
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hafezi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Hafezi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafezi graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Hafezi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Farhad Hafezi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred F. Hafezi practice?
- Dr. Fred Hafezi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Hafezi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hacienda Heights, CA.
See West Covina Orthopedic Surgeons.