A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Halloran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Halloran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Halloran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Holter monitoring
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Halloran graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halloran has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Halloran MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred Halloran practice?
- Dr. Fred Halloran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Halloran practices Internal Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntley, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists.